COVID-19 and the imperative for SMEs operational resilience
Download the PDF for COVID-19 and the imperative for SMEs operational resilience.
“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but rather the one most adaptable to change” -Charles Darwin
The material (dated 13th July 2020) was prepared by the Managing Partner of Nexia Agbo Abel & Co., Abel Onyeke.
Table of contents:
- Lessons from the past
- Probable disruptions: top ten threats
- Impact of COVID-19 on SMEs
- Assessing an organisation’s operational resilience
- Determinants of operational resilience: principles
- How to strengthen your organisation in a COVID-19 World